If you would like to engage with the UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Environmental Intelligence there are a number of opportunities for non-academic organisations to do this:
- Placements – anything between one week and one month, paid or unpaid.
- Visits – from one day to one week visits to your site.
- Guest lectures at your site or at the University
- Projects – one term in length, group or individual projects. You get to set a project that would be useful to your organisation and the student(s) aim to produce a report for you at the end.
- Workshops – come and discuss new ideas and challenges with students.
- Grand Challenges – one week, residential events that are team based. You get to pose a challenge to the student teams and provide some mentoring, the students get to work on real world problems with real world solutions.
To discuss these opportunities or to ask any questions about getting involved with the CDT please contact email@example.com.